When Haddie is shocked and upset by a "bad" grade, her best friend Lulu is there to help. The girls reflect on "failure" and giving it your best, thanks to some wisdom from their moms.
H&AL note: We wrote this book not to pass judgement on what is a "good" or "bad" grade. (In fact, we intentionally made the situation somewhat ridiculous - but unfortunately, it feels all too common, with so many kids feeling pressure to achieve.) Rather, we wrote this story to illustrate a situation where things don't turn out as expected and to prompt a conversation about how to deal with it.
Available in your choice of:
- English-Chinese (Simplified with pinyin)
Book type: Story book
Every inch is tappable:
- Tap text: To hear the story read aloud
- Tap the illustration: Discover the setting the girls are in
- Tap the girls: Hear their expressions as they talk to each other
- Tap the white space: For a musical tune or sound effect, unique to the page
Size: 19.5 cm x 19.5 cm
Reading Wand sold separately