When Haddie is shocked and upset by a "bad" grade, her best friend Lulu is there to help. The girls reflect on "failure" and giving it your best, thanks to some wisdom from their moms.
H&AL note: We wrote this book not to pass judgement on what is a "good" or "bad" grade. In fact, we intentionally made the situation somewhat ridiculous (but unfortunately all too common these days, with so many kids feeling pressure to achieve). We wrote this story to reflect on situations where things don't turn out as hoped or expected - and to prompt a conversation about how to deal with it.
Available in your choice of:
- English-Chinese (Simplified with pinyin)
Book type: Story book
Every inch is tappable:
- Tap text: To hear the story read aloud
- Tap the illustration: Discover the setting the girls are in
- Tap the girls: Hear their expressions as they talk to each other
- Tap the white space: For a musical tune or sound effect, unique to the page
Size: 19.5 cm x 19.5 cm
Reading Wand sold separately